Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween Card - Thinlet Style

Today was spent crafting with my friend Denise.  Since Halloween is around the corner we decided to make a Halloween card.  She had seen this card done by Lynn Weiss and wanted to try it.  This is not my typical card type but with her goodies we ventured ahead and were pleased with the results.  Here is the front of the card.


and here is what it looks like when opened up.


We used the Thinlets Label Die and the new Bite Me stamp set.  I really like these Photopolymer sets.  I have the Thank You set and made a lot of cards for my daughter to use and love how it embosses.  We made a few changes on the inside of the card as well as using dimensionals to pop up the words in the circles so they would stand out more.  You an do a lot with these flip cards.  They're easier than I thought they would be.  So, one card down and a lot more to go!  Hope you have a good weekend.

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah




No comments: