Thursday, October 10, 2013

Baby Shower Guest Book

I wanted to have some type of Guest Book for my daughter's shower but couldn't make up my mind what I wanted.  Then I saw this on Pinterest and fell in love with the concept. 


My husband painted a frame in white for me.  I then strung some thin cording back and forth for the clothesline.  I used small eyelets to hold the cording and pink plastic clothespins to pin up the onesies I had cut out in Pretty and Pink.  I decorated a piece of Melon Mambo with some lettering and finished it off with some flowers I had already quilled.  The sign says "Please leave a note, well wish or some words of wisdom for the new Mommy".  I loved how this turned out!  Sarah greeted everyone as they came in and Rachel was in charge of the games.  They both did such a great job for their Aunt Jeannie!

We are all looking forward to a long weekend with Monday off for the girls!  I can see Halloween goodies in our future! 

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: