Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween BOO Wall Hanging

During one of our craft days at Denise's, she showed us this cute walling hanging she made from the website - Create with Connie & Mary.  I thought it was so cute and finally got some time to make some for my daughters.  The best thing is that it is made with coasters - the ones you can get from restaurants like the Olive Garden!

Here's the first one I made:


I couldn't stop with one, so I made the second one using the same DSP but different bling.


I don't have the Circle Framelit they used, so I cut out my black circles with my Doodletype Cricut Cart.  I used the Plantin School Book Cricut Cart to cut (2 times) out my letters at 1 1/2" in some orange glitter paper I had on hand from Michael's.  I sponged my ghost with some black ink and slipped him under the scalloped circle.  This way if he tears he can easily be replaced.  My daughter's really like them.

Tomorrow is Trick or Treat night at my daughter's town.  Sarah has decided to be a witch, but Rachel hasn't made up her mind yet.  You can tell it's Halloween time as the weather is getting colder.  Don't forget to post a comment for our Blog Candy that ends at midnight on Oct. 31.

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Thanks for sharing this boo is so cute!