Sunday, October 27, 2013

Envelope Treat Pocket

BLOG CANDY - DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT HERE BY MIDNIGHT THURSDAY, OCT. 31 FOR SOME GOODIES!

We have been so busy with "baby items" lately that we are playing catch up with Halloween items.  I saw this cute Pocket Treat on Chic'nScratch and knew I wanted to make some. She always comes up with great ideas for the holidays!   As I mentioned in another post, I had purchased the Envelope Punch Board a few months ago and really like it.  I really like it now that there are so many different ideas to use it other than making envelopes - and this is one.  Even if you don't have the board, you can use your score board to achieve the same pocket.


Here's a picture of a few that survived Halloween Friday.  This is another great way to use up some scraps.  The girls had a good time - Sarah the "Nice Witch" and Rachel - Super Woman!!  My town is having Halloween this Thursday and the weather is suppose to be warmer - it was way too cold Friday night!!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Meredith said...

This great for Halloween!