Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thinlits Cards

Hope everyone is having a good week!  My friend and Stampin Up Consultant Denise came over this week, and we played with some of the new stamps and framelits.  We had such a good time.  Below are two cards I made with the new thinlits label and circle card framelits.


I was really surprised how quick these cards came together.  There are a lot of videos on how to cut these out and put them together.  I decided to layer my cards completely, but I have seen some where they also took about 1/16" of the edges to form a nice outline.  I also decided to pop my sentiments up with dimensionals so they would stand out more.  I'm always in the need for Thank You cards, so I used the dies thx and hi to put in my circle.  The 2 1/2" circle punch will also work in the circle as well.  I can't buy everything, but at least I know I can borrow these from Denise if I need them.

We had a great time at the Peach Festival.  None of us won at Bingo this year, but we won a lot at the cake walk.  Sarah won 2 huge cakes and was in her glory!  The weather here is great and we are all excited about this weekend.  My youngest daughter and her husband always host an end-of-year barbecue and bonfire for the family.  They are expecting their first child in December, and they are having a "Baby Reveal" included with the barbecue this weekend!  We are all suppose to wear the color of the sex we think the baby will be.  The girls of course are wearing pink, but Joe and I are wearing blue!  Such fun!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


No comments: