Thursday, August 8, 2013

Masculine Card

This card is my version of a masculine card.  Depending on the color/design of the scraps, it can be used for any occasion.


Depending on the size of the finished card you want, cut out different squares of DSP.  This is  a great way to use up your scraps!  I used my square punch and after sorting them out I mounted them on Chocolate Chip CS.  I then adhered my ribbon - another scrap - and secured it with a button.  I layered it on a piece of Crumb Cake and then adhered these layers onto my base card of Garden Green.  I used my oval punch for my sentiment.  I usually try and make a few of these at one time and just leave the sentiment empty until an occasion arrives.  It is so great to have some on hand!

Hard to believe that another week of summer has slipped bye.  We have our Annual Peach Festival this weekend at the local church - lots of bingo, games, cake walk, music and great food!  Especially with peaches on the dessert menu!  I always feel that this festival means the end of summer - two weeks to school!  Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: