Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bows - Bows - Bows!!!

In the new SU catalog there is a new die for making bows!  It was calling my name, as I'm not the best bow maker!  Well, it is very addicting - it's like the saying you can't eat just one potato chip.  Well, you can't just make one bow!


There are a lot of videos explaining how to use the die.  You can make three different sizes - a large one with double bows, a medium one and a small one.  This is just a small sampling of what I've made so far.  I didn't finish them completely, as I will embellish them some buttons, etc. depending on the type of packaging.  This will definitely help me out at Christmas Time.  I'm going to try this out using material instead of paper as well.  How cute would that be - especially in pink - my new favorite color!!

Hope everyone had a great week.  We're definitely looking forward to the weekend.  The last one before school starts on Monday.

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah





1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I saw this die and thought it was so cute! You went right to town with it. I just know you're going to do something fun with all those bows!