Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Baby Reveal Party!!!

Well, the suspense is over - the filling in the cake was PINK!  We are going to have another granddaughter!  Everyone was so excited at the Baby Reveal Party on Saturday!  Here's a few pictures:


Here's some of the goodies we had to eat.  Joe and I attempted to make a Baby Watermelon - and I think it turned out pretty good!


Here's a picture of the cake - Pest (which is what my son-in-law affectionately calls his son) or Princess?

 
 
Sarah trying to get the first peak of the filling!
 

My daughter and son-in-law gave his son a "Big Brother" shirt and the girls "Big Cousin" shirts - so cute!



The proud Mom & Dad to be.  We had a great time - lots of good food, great fun and a bonfire to roast marshmallows.  Not a bad way to celebrate!  Now I can start shopping for PINK!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: