Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Card for Jennifer

 I made another card for Jennifer using the Colorado Craft stamp/die set called Catch a Star.  These mice are so adorable I can't stop playing with them!

 

I used SU' Pacific Point for my base CS.   For my layer, I cut out a circle to use as a mask for the moon and did some ink blending.  I then blended some light pink ink over the moon and colored my images and stamped the sentiments.  


For my inside sentiment, I used the same set and added some more stars.  Besides the cute mice, I also love the sentiments they have in their collections.  Jennifer is so excited about her chorus recital this week.  Hard to believe that school will be over soon.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, this is so sweet! I adore these storybook mice. Your card with sentiment is darling and perfect for Jennifer. She knows she's loved and supported and that's so important for a kid.

Tanza Erlambang said...

aww.... the mice and card look so cute....
yes, adorable.....

bread&salt said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blogsite and your comment. I really miss your blogsite and your cards, Greetings. God Blessing.