Monday, May 15, 2023

Mother's Day Cards

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday.  We were blessed with a beautiful day.  We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather.  Everyone was here and it was so much fun watching Jennifer and Juan play in the yard.  

I managed to put together some cards using Gina K's Wreath Stencil.  I tried to find a small pansy in my stash to use but ended up using one of the flower stamps from SU's Tea Together set.


Sorry for the blurry picture.  My camera was not cooperating.  


Here is a better closeup picture.  I used CS in their favorite color and layered them in Basic Black.  The sentiment was from the Tea Together set and I decided to used tiny gold gems for the center of the flowers.


For the inside sentiment, I used another great stamp from that same collection.  This month is moving right along.  I always judge the time by what cards I am making.  I have already moved on to making Father's Day cards. 

Thanks for stopping by,



Nancy


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are pretty! Each one is a circle of love in their favorite color. I like seeing them all together. The inside sentiment is really beautiful, too. Mother's Day here was hot as blazes. Unusual heat for our area -- 95F -- but by the next day we were back to upper 60's. Just the way I like it. Today was gorgeous and perfect.

Tanza Erlambang said...

colorful cards....

Happy mother day