Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Birthday Card for Jeannie

 As I mentioned in my last post, I had another birthday card to make for my daughter Jeannie.  A few months ago, I had purchased a kit from Gina K and decided to finally try it out.  I was thrilled how it turned out!


I used the Waterfall Floral Paper Pak  along with some of the ephemera that was included in the kit and  outlined the layers with basic black CS.  The ephemera made the card come together so quick and easy!


For my inside sentiment, I used Gina K's stamp set So Many Sentiments along with  another piece of ephemera.  We met her and Jennifer for dinner and had a nice dinner.  We are looking forward to having everyone here for Mother's Day.  I hope the weather will cooperate.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how beautiful this is! The colors, the patterned paper, the ephemera -- wow! You made a gorgeous card with this collection!

mamawcindy said...

What a gorgeous card, I also checked out the other birthday card you made. It's also gorgeous. Hope you are doing well and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!