Sunday, March 8, 2020

6 x 6 DSP Holder

Well, those two weeks certainly went fast!  I feel like I just posted the other day.  One good thing is that it is still light outside tonight!! Yea!!  That can only mean one thing - Spring is right around the corner.  I saw this - VIDEO-  by Frenchie the other week and decided to make it.  Truth be told, I would have to make more than one holder for my paper, but I had made something similiar years ago to hold some goodies on my desk and it has been taped up one too many times, so I thought this would be perfect to take its place.  This came together so easy.


I didn't make the dividers, but it is very sturdy and holds the paper pads perfectly.


I used some of my pansy paper and covered the entire front and sides as she only covered part of the paper.  Her idea of using the 12 x 12 backing from the DSP works out great.  I always save them so this was a perfect project for them.

Friday when Jennifer and I were facetiming, she asked me if I would make the same thing I made for her classmates last year for St. Patrick's Day for her new friends at school.  Of course, I said yes, wondering what did I make?  Fortunately, it was an easy project.


Here is the - POST - from last year.  Since no candy is allowed in schools anymore, I substituted gold tokens for the rolos.  I actually started making some St. Patrick's Day cards, so hopefully I'll get them finished.  I haven't had much crafting time lately, so we will see what happens.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I would need a lot more to hold my DSP, too, but I don't have anything as pretty as your holder! Really cute project for St. Pat's day. I looked at your post from last year and I do remember it. Too bad they can't have candy, but I suppose I understand. The coins are cute and Jennifer likes them, so they must have been a hit!

Tanza Erlambang said...

Yes, spring is coming now, temperature is comfortable to walk outside.

Great project for St. Pat's day, and happy St. Pat's day to you and yours

# We bought green cake for St. Pat's day from grocery

dellgirl said...

Love, love, love your DSP Holder, Nancy! It's beautiful and really handy for keeping things organized.