Monday, March 30, 2020

Hello Spring Card

Well, it looks like we have another 30 days ahead of us.  I decided that I would make some cards to send to Jennifer.  We all keep in touch via facetime, but I know she likes to get mail so I thought some cards were in order.  I have a habit of finding and printing cards and putting them in a pile for future use.  I think I saw this on pinterest. 


I used Basic Black CS with layers of Gorgeous Grape and Whisper White.  I made my bug with 1" circle punch and Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Hearts die.  I have been trying to pick up my craft room and found this old stamp set/dies from Creative Time to stamp my sentiment. 


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Whimsical Words stamp set and my smile face is a peg stamp from Judith.  I missed going to the Craft Show here as it was postponed to July.  Hopefully, things will be getting back to normal by then.  I love these peg stamps.  I put them in a small basket on my desk so I can see them.  If I don't see them, I tend not to use them.  Please stay safe!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


5 comments:

Denise said...

What an adorable card! So cute. Love the little faces too.

dellgirl said...

I love, love, love your Hello Spring card, Nancy. It is absolutely beautiful. You did a wonderful job on it, as usual. Thank you for always sharing such inspiration. One of these days (hopefully SOON) I'm going to "DO SOMETHING" instead of just thinking about it. LOLL

Wishing You Well, Dear Friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's cute! I love it, especially the wings. I definitely think it's nice to send and receive cards in addition to emails and phone calls and face time. It's the closest we can get to sending a hug!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is sooo Cute, Love the color. I'm sure she loves it. Hope you are staying safe.

Tanza Erlambang said...

we are in the spring right now, many insect flying around..
the card is inspiring, and I love the quote...