Monday, August 19, 2019

Nurse Purses

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  We have had a lot of crazy weather around here lately.  Lots of rain, wind and thunderstorms!  My daughter had a huge tree hit by lightning yesterday in her backyard!  Jennifer and her were actually looking out the back door when it struck.  The lightning put a nice slice in the tree and knocked out their air-conditioning.  Always something, but at least it didn't fall on the house. 

Today's post is all about these cute purses that I have made many times.  I had someone contact me and ask if I would make 15 of them.  It was an old bigz die that I used from SU.  I had made these into -Nurse Purses - back in 2013 for my daughter to take to work for her fellow workers for Valentine Day.


I decided to use SU's Whisper White Thick CS to make theses this time for more stability, as we didn't have that CS at that time.  


I die cut them out and put them together with the little cross from the Itty Bitty punch mounted on Whisper  White CS punched out with a 3/4" circle punch.


She asked for a cute sentiment that read Caring Hearts, Caring Hands.  I used Real Red CS for this sentiment and used my red/white twine to make a bow to adhere to the handle.


Here they are all ready to by mailed. 


I love these little purses.  I have made so many of them for the girls in DSP for their friends and teachers.  I was so pleased that someone admired my work and asked me to make these for her.  I have made cards for people in the past but not crafts.  I hope she likes them.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy





5 comments:

Denise said...

She will love them! They're adorable.

Tanza Erlambang said...

we experienced crazy hot temperature during last weeks....
Hope, everything goes well with your daughter...

Yes, very cute nurse pursues...red CS looks sweet.

Have a great day.

Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said...

They are looking so nice. How much is it?

Unknown said...

I just received my nurse purses. They are beautiful. They really look like miniature purses. I cant wait to put some candy in them. You are great at your craft. Thank you so much!!!

Leslie Miller said...

OMW, these are so darn adorable! I looked back at your other post, too. I'll bet you're glad you got this die now. So many possibilities. The red cross and tags are perfect! I'm glad that tree didn't fall on your daughter's house while they were looking out the window. Scary!