Sunday, August 25, 2019

1st Day of School Card

What a beautiful weekend!  First time we have had our air off all summer!!  It has been a hectic weekend.  Half of the family spent it at Cape May.  Rachel went down with Jeannie and Jennifer and are on their way home.  Jennifer was so excited about seeing a pink house!  Sounds like they had a great time!





I wanted to get a school card made for Jennifer, so I finally made some time to get into the craft room.  New Jersey starts school next Tuesday after Labor Day, but Penna. starts tomorrow.  It's hard to believe that she is starting 1st Grade.  I found some school DSP and put together her card.  The base card is Very Vanilla and I cut and adhered the DSP paper in triangles.  When cleaning out my stash I came across so many stickers, so I decorated the card with them and used a mini action wobble on the apple.


For the inside, I just used some more stickers.  She loves stickers!  Very quick and easy card, but I think she will like it.


I am working on another project for her that I want to give her before she goes to school, so I had better get my act together.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


4 comments:

Denise said...

Love the card! And the photos of Jennifer and Rachel are adorable.

mamawcindy said...

Love the card, great use of those stickers. I don't have a lot of stickers and always forget to use the one's I do have. My grand daughter has been going through my stuff and taken some. I told her to take all she wants. The weather has been so nice here in Indiana to. We have gotten some much needed rain. I'm sure all the farmers are thankful. Hope and pray that everything goes well for you if you have to have surgery. Mine is going to be a very difficult one and has me very nervous. So thank you for any prayers you say for me. Hope you have a wonderful week.

cindys-greencricut

Tanza Erlambang said...

every kids are happy with first day back to school...
glad to hear you made beautiful cards to your grandkids...

Leslie Miller said...

What beautiful pictures and a super cute card! We've just returned from a long trip over several western states and it was HOT! Glad to be back in the cooler weather. School has already started in some of the states we were in, but here it starts after Labor Day. I have lots of catching up to do!