Thursday, August 29, 2019

Ice Cream Key Chains

Here is another project that I saw over at - Silhouette 101 - that I wanted to make for Jennifer to put on her backpack and belongings.  She loves ice cream and so does my friend Denise - Doggone Stamping with D - who has Silhouette!!  She was nice enough to cut these out for me and send them along.  I love how they turned out.


Here is a picture of all three.  All I had to do was put them together.  She recommended using my Xyron which worked great along with Gorilla Glue Gel for the loops so they would hold better.


Here are two of  the ice cream cone with lots of dazzle.


And then the ice cream sundae.


I'm anxious to see which one she likes the best.  She and her Mom are coming up soon to visit, so I had to finish these up last night.  If you have the Silhouette these are adorable!

I entered this post at CardzTV Challege #97 - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


5 comments:

dellgirl said...

Oh, these ice cream key chains are just too too cute, simply adorable! What a great idea for key chains.

I came over from Tanza's blog to introduce myself and to get acquainted. I LOVE your blog, it is really nice.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

What will you come up with next?! So cute! Love the multi-colored bling!

Mary said...

Very cute, Nanny. I have enjoyed browsing some of your recent posts--love the school card for your grand daughter. We have a grand daughter that loves stickers, too.

Tanza Erlambang said...

creative....
look so cute....love it.

mamawcindy said...

Love this, So kind of her to make them for you. She Is going to love them all. Happy day to you friend.
cindys-greencricut