Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hey Love Valentine Cards

Here is another cute Valentine Day card that I made.  This is using the new SU's Hey Love stamp set.  I used some of these stamps on Jennifer's classmates Valentine boxes.  I think they are just adorable!


I used Basic Black CS for my base card and the the first layer is with the new All My Love  DSP.  I just stamped two of the Hey Love stamps for my sentiment, colored them in with my markers and layered the rectangles with Basic Black CS.


For my inside sentiment, I used the Seal with Love stamp set and used up the scraps of my DSP.


This card came together really quick.  I love making Valentine Day cards.  So cheerful and bright!  Hope everyone is having a good week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



3 comments:

Zaa said...

More fabulous Valentine cards.. and so beautifully done.... .I'm just getting started on mine ..and will hopefully have them finished when I visit the grandchildren on Valentine's day...Happy Valentines Day...xoxox

Leslie Miller said...

These Valentines otter be a hit with whoever receives them! Until this stamp set came out I hadn't seen an otter stamp. It's so cute!

mamawcindy said...

One of my favorite animals Is a Otter. That stamp Is so CUTE! Love your Valentine Cards.