Friday, February 8, 2019

Sunshine Wishes Valentine Card

I have another Valentine Day card for you today!  I am definitely on a roll.  I made a couple of these to mail out and in my hurry to get them to the post office I didn't take any pictures.  Has that ever happened to you?  Fortunately, I was hand delivering one to my daughter and her finance, so I torn her envelop open and took a picture.  I saw this in different versions all over youtube and loved how it turned out.


One of my resolutions this year is to try and use some of the stamp sets that don't have much ink on them.  This stamp set - Sunshine Wishes - is one of them.  I used the framelits for the hearts and word love.  To organize my stamp sets, I took pictures of each stamp set and put them in a binder and then stored the actual stamps alphabetically on my shelf.  I also just keep the matching/dies with the appropriate stamp set.  I love this system, but now realize that I should probably take pictures of the dies/framelits as well, so I know what I have of them.  Another project!!  I love this DSP - All My Love.  The hearts are made using Real Red CS and some scraps of the DSP.


For my inside sentiment, I used the Sealed with Love stamp set again and some scraps of the DSP.  I thought it needed something else on the front, so I used some red rhinestones I had in my stash.  I got another envelop out for them, so all it good!!  Have a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I entered this post at Simply Create Too Challenge #146.

4 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Pretty Valentine Card. I have mailed off several cards and forgot to take pictures. I have wanted to smack my self upside my head a few times. Ha!
cindys-greencricut

Zaa said...

You have such wonderful ideas for cards... all so unique and pretty ... Mine is going to be pretty simple but I'm sure the grandchildren will embellish them ( ha Ha)..I'm visiting them on the 14th so we're going to have lots of fun crafting like crazy... I'm the craft Grandma .. so all your sweet inspirational cards are so very much appreciated ...Happy Valentine's Day ..Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

Valentine cards are the most fun and I love that you take the time to send them. I wish I'd found the time this year. After Christmas and my 20 card order I just wasn't ready. There are plenty of times I don't photograph cards that have to go in the mail right away. I'm glad you rescued this one, though! Love those scribble-type hearts and the cute paper. Good luck with your plan to use your stamps. I store my SU stamps alphabetically, too.

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joing us over on the Simply Create Too Blog. Good Luck!