Friday, November 30, 2018

Christmas Tree Advent Calendar

I wanted to make Jennifer an Advent Calendar this year.  I saw this adorable one over at Brenda Quintana's website.  I love all her Hershey tutorials and fell in love with this adorable tree.  With this particular one, you can use various types of goodies.  For mine, I used chocolate nuggets.


I didn't have any small number stamps, so I ended up just using my sharpie to write my numbers.  Her tutorial also shows how you can use a small circle punch for the ornaments.  I love how it turned out and can hardly wait to give it to Jennifer this weekend.


Before I placed my ornaments on the tree, I organized them by color and then wrote the numbers on them.  The nugget fit perfectly inside the little triangle.  I also decided to add some twine around the trunk.  The really nice part is it stands up so well.  She really did a wonderful job with her tutorial.  Well, now I'm working on some teachers gifts for the kids and some goodies for the Wellness Center.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I submitted this post to CardzTV Challenge #76 - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



3 comments:

Brenda Quintana said...

Nancy, your Advent Calendar turned out super cute!! Love it!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how fun to have a treat inside! This is adorable and I know Jennifer will love it. Today is the day to start the countdown!

Tanza Erlambang said...

creative...love it