Monday, November 5, 2018

Birthday Card

Here is another birthday card that I needed for this month.  I finally got around to using this Happy Birthday die from Poppy Stamps that I had purchased awhile ago.  It cut like butter.  So easy!


It was really quick and easy to make, and I liked how it turned out.  For my base card, I used Crumb Cake and my first layer was Garden Green.  Then my next layer was DSP from It's My Party.  For my die cut, I used Melon Mambo CS.


To dress it up a bit, I used Melon Mambo Stitched ribbon and some sequins.  I made a knot on one card and then tied a bow on the other to see which I liked the best.  What did you think?  I like the bow better.


For the inside sentiment, I used one from Gina K's Wreath Builder Set and punched out a few stars from the same DSP paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

3 comments:

Denise said...

Loved your card and meant to ask you about that die! Now I know. Really cute card.

Leslie Miller said...

One of my favorite dies and I use it a lot, sometimes on the inside. Very fun and quick with the DP and ribbon! The stars inside your card look so cute cut from the DP. Happy!

mamawcindy said...

What a fun birthday card. So cheerful. Love that die. Hadn't seen it before.Love those fast and easy cards. Hope you have a good week.
cindys-greencricut