Thursday, December 6, 2018

Pop-Up Mini Pizza Box

I was looking for something to make Jennifer's teachers for Christmas and I saw so many of these adorable mini pizza boxes all decorated up for different holidays.  I think they are so cute!  I decided to make the one that - Debbie's Designs made mainly because I had the DSP paper that she used and loved the cute surprise that pops out!


They came together pretty quick.  She does a great job with her tutorials.  I changed up the CS color as I don't have Poppy Parade.  I planned on using Real Red, but it definitely did not look right with the DSP that had Poppy Parade color in it!  You think red is red but - NO!!


Here are the little Peanut cups that I decorated.  Aren't they cute!!  Now, are you ready for the pop-up surprise???


Here comes Santa!  I just love how you fold this cute little fella up and he pops up when the box is opened! 


Here is how I finished up the pizza box.  I used some twine and found some cute little jingle bells that I had in my stash and glued them on the circle with the sentiment.  You could make these with so many different figures for different holidays.  This is just one example.  Well, the weeks are going by quick and I have some more goodies to make.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your box Is so Cute. I am loving the pop up Santa. Her Teacher's are going to love them.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness! It doesn't get any cuter than this! Those peanut cups and the pop up Santa -- ack! You know Jennifer's teachers are going to smile over these. Spreading joy. That's the Christmas spirit!