Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Hershey Nugget Wrapper and Santa Box

I am trying to finish up most of my crafts this week and then work on some cards.  Over the weekend, I made the rest of my little Nugget wrappers for the Wellness Center  I saw this video at - Dawn's Stamping Thoughts - and thought they were so cute.  They look like little packages under the tree.


Since I made about 50 of them, I cut all my papers first and then used my Envelope Punch Board.  I have to admit it took me awhile to get the knack of putting them together.  You don't have much room for error.  I learned very quickly that you have to score them well and break down the fibers well and then the little boxes came together easier.  I used my small star punch in glimmer paper to top them off.



It was a great way to use up some scraps of DSP paper as well.  My daughter won't be taking them in to the Wellness Center for another week, so I used 2 glue dots to secure them as I wanted to make sure they didn't come apart on the trays.


Here is one of the trays I put together.  I wanted to find some little trees to put in the center but finally saw this adorable - Santa Box video - that Dawn posted on her blog.  She put some candy in a bag, but I just put the left over nuggets in Santa without the bag.  I think it is so cute!


I have some extras that I made and have been handing them out like she did.  Joe and I had an appointment today and gave some out to the staff and they were so excited.


I have to make another Santa Box for the other tray and then they will be ready to go.  I have been working on Jennifer's gifts for her classmates.  They turned out so cute!  Wait until you see them!

I entered this post in CardzTv Challenge #78 - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Those nugget wrappers make them look all the more delicious! What a beautiful and festive arrangement they make. Darling little Santa box in the center, too!