Monday, September 11, 2017

Thoughts and Prayers Card

Today's card is another one that my friend Martha brought with her this summer.  She had it all cut out and ready to go.


This was so easy to put together, but I thought is was beautiful!  She used Whisper White for the base card and layered it with another piece of  Whisper White using the embossed frame.  Her next layer of Pink Pirouette was 4 1/4" x 3" and the smaller piece of Whisper White was cut 1/8" smaller.


We used SU's Thoughts and Prayers Stamp set with Smokey Slate and put some rhinestones on the flowers and finished it off with a small butterfly.  I didn't put any sentiment on my card for awhile, and then used my Teeny Tiny Wishes to make it a Thinking of You" card.  This way I can use it for a lot of different occasions.  We have been glued to the TV watching the hurricane in Florida.  We know so many people down there and hope all is well with them.  Our Prayers and Thoughts are with them!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I've always thought this was the most beautiful stamp set, and the embossing folder, too. I absolutely love the gray and pink together, and the clear rhinestones and little butterfly are perfect accents. So lovely!

PJ said...

This is a beautiful card. I'm so happy that I have this set. I'm going to try it with the gray and pink. I've not ever thought about stamping the image in gray.. It's gorgeous.