Sunday, September 17, 2017

Birthday Gift Card

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I manged to get back to my stamp room, as I needed to make a birthday card and decided to make a gift card.  I ended up going to Pinterest and picked out this card to make adjusting it a bit for the supplies I had on hand.


I used some left over DSP that I had from making Joe's birthday card - Birthday Delivery.  My base card and scalloped square are Powder Pink CS with Real Red and Whisper White for the greeting and inside piece.


Card Base - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2" and 2 1/2"
DSP Layers - 2 3/4" x 4", 2 1/4" x 4", 1" x 4"
Whisper White Layer Inside 5 1/4" x 4"

I used my Spellbinders dies for my sentiment layering and SU's BetterTogether stamp set for the sentiment.  Then I used some dimensionals and adhered down half of it on the front of my card.  For the inside, I punched a half circle with my 1" punch and then adhered down the two sides with some tearing tape.


This card came together so quick and easy!  Just what I needed.  You would never know it was almost fall here.  The temperature today is in the 80's - not that I'm complaining.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a clever idea for a gift card holder! Super cute and love the paper. I'm sorry I'm so extremely late to visit. Been very sick and will never catch up on everything.

PJ said...

This a a great layout. Lovely job. Gosh I miss the days of 80 degree temps already here.