Monday, August 7, 2017

Birthday Card

We have been so busy around here lately.  As the saying goes - so much to do and so little time to do it!!  With all the rain and heat we have been having, keeping up with the outside has been somewhat a challenge.  I haven't had much time to blog but have been busy making some things.  Joe;s birthday was Saturday so first on my list was his birthday card.  I saw this card on Stampinpretty's blog and fell in love with it and decided to make it for him.


When the new catalog came out, I fell in love with this Birthday Delivery bundle.  The stamp set reminded me of the old time pictures and with the DSP and dies it was on my list of goodies!  The card is an A2 size and the layers are 3 3/4" x 2 3/4" and 3" x 2 1/2".  All the mats are cut 1/8" larger.


With the DSP and matching dies this card came together really quick.  With the left over scraps, I decorated the inside as well.


Jennifer liked cutting out the little presents - they are so cute.  Later on in the week, I'll show you what goodies I made for his party!   He loved them!  Hope everyone has a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, that's the cutest little cake with the perfect matching paper! Of course you had to have the bundle! I'll bet you're going to have lots more fun with it. I'll be watching for more!

PJ said...

This is a spectacular card. Just gorgeous. My Hubby's birthday is in august too. I didn't even make him a special card :( shame on me. Gosh I really should. You have inspired me. I'll have to make a belated one now.