Friday, August 11, 2017

Hershey Airplanes

Hope everyone had a good week!  As promised, here are the cute Hershey Airplanes that I made as goodies for Joe's birthday party.  I saw these on Brenda Quaintana's blog and knew they were perfect to make for his party.  He is definitely into planes and the girls got him a remote one that he is flying all over the place.  He seems to like crashing it into the garage.


These are all I have left.  I was so happy how they turned out and he was so surprised with them.


Here is the front view with the little windows.  Of course, I used his initials for the name of the plane.  I looked all through my stamps trying to decide what to use for the windows and found this tiny little stamp in the Any Occasions set.  For his initials, I ended up using my Just Rite stamps - 50pt. Curtz - using the Harmony Rectangle Stamp set.  I haven't used these in years, but they came in handy for this job!!


I am definitely hooked on these Hershey projects.  You can make so many things with them.  It has started raining here and rain is in the forecast for tomorrow.  Fortunately, the sun is coming out for Sunday.  Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

No way! These are so incredibly cute! His own personal airline with his initials and everything. Great idea for the windows. You find the cutest projects!

PJ said...

Omgosh.. you think of everything. I bet JOE loved them. So funny about his remote airplane enjoying the garage so much. haha.. I think I would be dangerous playing with such things too. I get too easily distracted. ☺