Friday, August 25, 2017

Birds and Blooms Thinlet Card

On Wednesday, my friend Martha came to stamp and we had a great time.  Before she left Florida, she made several packs of different cards she wanted to work on while here.  This is one that we made.  I thought it turned out so cute.


She had the base card and all the layers already cut out, so all we had to do was put them together.  It was quick and easy!


She used the Birds and Blooms Thinlets from SU for the adorable little bird, and we put some gold rhinestones to dress it up.  We decided not to put on any sentiment for now, as this type of card could  be used for so many occasions.  I'm definitely filling up my stash of cards again.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute, cute wreath that is and a totally adorable bird! I just love it all!

PJ said...

Great card. I have a stash of cards that I need to start sending out. I just need to find more people to send too. ♥