Sunday, July 23, 2017

Love Today Planner Kit

I have always used a planner.  Even after I retired, I still always used a planner.  So, when SU put out their new planner I was so exited to get one.  I love it.  It's a little bigger than the one I have been using, but I like that so I don't have to squeeze everything into a little box.  I like the additional pages as well.  It is so nice to be able to write notes, directions, etc. and be able to read them.  SU gave a lot of stickers to use with the planner, but to be honest I'm not a sticker girl!!  My granddaughters are and Joe and I have always been wearing stickers on ourselves that they proudly stuck on us!!

When I started putting together my planner, I wondered what I could do to dress up the monthly pages.  I came across this post from The Cow's Whisperer's Creative Cards and was so happy.  Now why didn't I think of it!!  LOL!!  So I decided to try it out and this is what I did for the month of August.  I wanted to stamp sunflowers on the pages, but I wasn't 100% happy how they turned out, but I have11 months to practice!


The flowers were OK but I didn't like how the centers turned out.  For the rest of my stamping I used Over the Rainbow stamp set and some Washi Tape.  I can hardly wait to see what I stamp for the holidays!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Nancy I Love It!! Thanks for the shout out as well. Make sure and post your new month as I love seeing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of decorating and using a planner, but I'd probably never finish it. Doesn't even have to be fancy with a lot of detail. Yours looks fabulous! I make daily to-do lists and write on the calendar. I could do more with a planner, though. You've got me thinking...

    ReplyDelete