Sunday, July 2, 2017

Hershey Kisses Stars

I just finished making these cute hershey stars for the picnic tomorrow and thought I would quick post them.  Brenda Quintana made this VIDEO and they came together so quick.



Another great way to use up CS scraps.  I use some old DSP paper that I found that had some stars on them instead of using Thick Whisper White.  I made the tents for those stars in Whisper White.


Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Another super cute idea! You always have some little special something for every holiday. Your family and friends must look forward to seeing what you come up with. So fun!

PJ said...

Oh Nancy I love this. How super cute. You truly do find the most fun projects. I will have to try this out. Great Job.