Monday, March 2, 2015

Congratulations Card

Before going to my son-in-law's birthday party Sat. I quick made this cute card for his son who has been on the high honor role in school.


It was a quick card but just what I needed.  I used brilliant blue and whisper white CS and brilliant blue ink with some scraps of ribbon I had laying around.  The sentiment was from one of the paper pumpkins, and I used my small star punch popping the stars up and decorating them with some rhinestones.  I remember when I got this particular paper pumpkin kit,  I thought I would probably never used these stamps, but I have to say I have used these 2 a lot.  I put in some $$ and everyone was happy!

We had a great time Sat. celebrating John's birthday and watching Jennifer show off her walking skills.  Then we got some more snow yesterday and everyone had a 2 hour delayed opening today which no one minded.  I personally have had enough of winter, snow and cold weather!!  I need the snow to melt and see my spring flowers!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Now that's something to shout about! This card probably made him feel great, having his accomplishments acknowledged and appreciated. It definitely looks like a celebration!