Thursday, March 5, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Card

I thought I had better start making some cards to send for St. Patrick's Day.  Before you know it the day will be here.  I have been working on some treats for the Wellness Center, which I will share next week.  This is another simple card to make which fits into my schedule.  Way too many things to do which is why I loved the video I posted yesterday.


I used SU Whisper White CS and some DSP I had on hand.  I used my polka dot embossing folder on my layer which I punched out with my blossom punch and then popped it up with some dimensionals.  I threaded some twine in my button and then used my glue dots to secure it in the middle of my flower.  I cut out my banner and used SU's Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment.


For the sentiment inside my card, I used a stamp from Inkadinkadoo,  I just love this Irish blessing!  I decided to sponge Old Olive ink to the layer so it would stand out.


Hopefully, I'll get a few more done!  The girls had off again today and have a delayed opening tomorrow.  Hopefully, this will be the last of the snow, as the weather forecast for next week is calling for the 40's & 50's - yeah!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know why I couldn't see yesterday's video. No link or anything. I think it's because my laptop uses Vista and there's some problem with every internet browser I use. You'd think I could see it in Google Chrome since that's pretty up to date, but no. Very frustrating! Anyway, I love your cute cards with the polka dot blossoms. Folks will love receiving these!