Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter Cards

Nothing like the last minute to put together some Easter cards!  I had purchased this cute little rabbit stamp from SU  (Happy Easter Bunny) and had actually colored a bunch up but still had to put them together.



Here are three that I haven't mailed out yet.  I decided to make them all the same style except for using different colored CS.  I tried to match the CS with the color I had made the bow.  Having raised a bunch of rabbits in our time,  I decided to also make them different colors as well.  I just used my SU ink markers.


 I then used my oval spellbinders to cut them out and popped them up with dimensionals on the colored CS that I had embossed with one of my folders.  They are pretty clean and simple, but I got a lot made in a hurry and didn't need any extra stamps to mail them which is always a good thing.

Believe it or not we woke up to more snow this AM, but most of it has already disappeared - thank goodness!!  It is going to be a busy week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

I entered this card for the Cardztv Challenge #6 - Easter Card.


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, this stamp really is so cute! Love all the different colors with the embossed backgrounds. I'm very last minute with the one Easter card I'm making this year. I'll have to make it and mail it with a package tomorrow and hope it gets there before Easter. I'd love to do more but... Maybe next year.

Gerda said...

What a adorable Easter cards!! Love the cute image and pretty embossing!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com