Friday, February 27, 2015

Birthday Card

Do you have trouble making cards for the men in your life?  I do.  I'm always conscious about the color, bows, ribbons, etc.  My son-in-laws birthday is tomorrow so I decided to make a pretty clean and simple card,


I was pretty happy with the way it turned out - and I used up some more scraps as well.  The stamp set I used is SU's Wonderful Words.  I love this stamp set and haven't used it for a while.  I find I purchase new stamps and then tend to forget about the old ones sitting in my drawer, so I'm going to make an effort to dust them off and put them to good use again!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I still have this set, too, and use it now and then. I don't think I've ever given up a sentiment set. This sure was popular in its day, wasn't it? I love your clean and simple card. It's probably the best way to go for a guy, even though I'm still not good at remembering that when the time comes. I, too, have a difficult time with masculine cards.