Monday, February 9, 2015

Cute Little Valentine Treat Box

The girls had no school again today, so they finished up some treat boxes they were making for their friends.  I saw this tiny box made with the envelope punch board on Poodles blog and knew it would be perfect for the girls.  They're not into giving cards away anymore but wanted something small they could give their friends.  I think they turned out so cute!


Here's a picture of what's left over that I'll send to the Wellness Center with my daughter along with the other treat bags I had made earlier.  Another project to use my scraps - Yea!!!!  Two Hershey's Kisses fit perfectly in the bottom.  You can rest assured that there were no kisses left over!!  I'm in the process of finishing up some other projects I made - I love this time of year!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


I submitted this to cardstv-3D treat bag or box Challenge for Valentine's Day


3 comments:

Gerda said...

What a lovely treat boxes!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Leslie Miller said...

These are so cute, and what great papers for them! I miss giving out the cards like when I was a kid and it seems everyone's on a diet these days. We're having a Valentine potluck at work tomorrow, though, so diet be darned!

Lizzie Laine said...

These are so cute! I will have to check out how to make these!

Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV:)

Elaine
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com