Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine Cards

I have been so involved in making "goodies" for Valentine Day's that I decided I had better make some cards or it will be too late to send them.  I saw a lot of these heart cards on blogs and decided to make some and use up some more of my scrap paper.  I so want to purchase new paper but am determined to use up the old stuff first!



These came together very quick.  I used an A2 size card for the base in whisper white with another layer of whisper white cut 1/8" smaller.  I added 2 1/2" DSP in the middle and then cut out several hearts of different sizes with my punches.  I decided that it needed something else, so I tied a ribbon and adhered it on the left side of the card.  I also put some hearts on the inside along with my sentiment.  I still have a lot of scrap paper to go!!

More snow is on its way so maybe I'll be able to finish up the rest of my projects.  The groundhog said "6 more weeks of winter" - what fun!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Use that old stuff! These make great use of scraps and are the most darling Valentine cards. Valentine's Day with all those cute little cards we passed out and collected at school when I was a kid was probably my favorite school day of the year!