Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine Treat Bag

When my friend Denise was here the other week, one of the SU tools she brought with her to play around with was the new mini treat bag thinlits die.  I had already made a bunch of treat bags but decided to cut out a few while she was here in case I needed some more.  Well, guess what - I did need some more and decided to put these together even over my husband's protests that I'm giving all of his candy away!!


The treat bag really comes together really quick and easy.  The only other piece I had cut out was the heart but there are a lot of other die cuts included which is always nice.  So, here I am putting them together, and I decided to put a doily on the top - only one problem, I only had one left and it was snowing out.  So, I decided to make my own!  I used my die from Taylored Expressions - Large Layering Doily - with Whisper White and I loved how it turned out.  It needed something to break up all the white, so I ended up using SU Petite Patterns stamp which a friend had found for me at a house auction for 25 cents!  Gotta love those bargains!!


I put two chocolate hearts in the bag and then tied them up and they are ready to go!  Well, now I have to put together the girls Valentine goodies!  I saved them for last as they are always snooping around!  Some exciting news for us this week is Jennifer is now up and walking!!  I always put together a family calendar which just came a few weeks ago and there is a picture of her last February so tiny and small and now she's on the move!  Hard to believe what a difference a year makes!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are so cute-- I definitely need to check out this die! Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV Stamps!

Leslie Miller said...

This treat bag die is right up your alley for all the fun goodies you make. Adorable, especially in bunches like this. Oh, well, your hubby doesn't need all that candy anyway!