Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Wreath

I wanted to quickly post the Halloween Wreath that I just hung on my kitchen door.  I ordered it a few weeks ago and finally got around to putting it together.  I really like how it turned out!  It was a SU project that came with everything in it except for the stamp and ink.


It came together really quick except for the spider!  I needed Rachel and Sarah's eyes and little fingers to do the beading for me!  I actually was pretty impressed with how it turned out.  I must have a fetish for wreaths as every holiday I'm on the lookout for one to make.  Here's some pass wreaths that I have made - Curly Paper Wreath and Rosette Wreath.  This one was perfect for me this year with my limited crafting time and with the black it really stands out on the light colored door!  Have a good week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! Wow! I knew you'd be doing something amazing for Halloween!