Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!

We had a great day yesterday celebrating Rachel's 14th birthday - the weather even cooperated for a change!  Here is the card I made for her.


Recipe:

Stamps - Remembering your birthday , Flower Shop - SU
Ink - Island Indigo - SU
Paper - Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, DSP, Wisher White - SU
Accessories - Ovals Collection, Banner Dies and Flower Shop Punch
Embellishments - Large Pearls

This card came together really quick.  It is an A2 sized card with DSP layer of 4" x 5 1/4".   I stamped out my saying on the oval dies I had cut out and placed them on the card with the banner die cutouts.  Then I punched out my pansies decorating them with some pearls and adhered them to my card.


Here is the inside sentiment.  I thought it was so cute!


Rachel loved it!


Here's a picture I snapped of Rachel, Sarah and Jennifer.  Jennifer loved looking at the balloons!  Today is my youngest daughter's birthday - Jennifer's Mom's - Happy Birthday Jeannie!  And the month is just starting!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? The card you made is so cute! I love those flowers. I think these patterned flowers are my favorite in the set. Very fun!