Saturday, May 31, 2014

Father's Day Card

Well, it looks like another great weekend - lots of sunshine and beautiful skies!  Sarah, Joe and I have been so under the weather this week with a terrible cold.  We managed to get through the winter with nothing and then finally the germs caught up to us!  I finally had the desire to do some crafting and decided I had better get started making some cards for Father's Day.  I had seen this card last year but never got around to making it so decided to give it a try.


Recipe:

Stamps - Sprinkled Expressions, July Fourth - SU, Michael's
Ink - Real Red
Paper - Whisper White
Accessories - Star Punches

This is an A2 sized card placed on its side.  I decided to stamp my star from Sprinkled Expressions from the bottom to the top.  Then I stamped one of my sentiments on Whisper White and matted it on Real Red and adhered it across the middle of the card.  I just love this $1 stamp from Michael's.  It is my go to stamp!  Then I stamped and punched out several sizes of stars and placed them randomly on the card.


Here is the inside of the card with another $1 stamp from Michael's with a few extra stars for good measure!  I needed a card that came together quickly and this definitely did.  The girls are counting the days until summer vacation - 4 1/2 days to be exact!  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Great stamps and great cards! What a super combination these stamps are with the punches.You find the best inspiration and then act on it. I'm good at finding it and then forgetting I saw it. Sheesh! These are wonderful for Father's Day!