Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Tree Card

Well, I'm still in my Halloween mode and I thought today I would show a card I made using one of my favorite stamps from "Stamps by Judith".  I had purchased this tree stamp at a stamp show awhile ago and have used it for many occasions with a variety of little peg stamps that Judith is known for. 



Supplies:

Stamps:  Tree Stamp (S13), Bat Peg Stamp - Stamps by Judith,
               Spooky Bingo Bits - SU
Ink:  Black Stazon
Paper:  Black, More Mustard - SU
Embellishments:  Ribbon

I first created my base card in black - A2 size - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I stamped my tree on my second layer of  More Mustard - 5 1/4" x 4".  Then I decorated my tree using the Spooky Bingo Bits and peg stamp.  I used some scrap Halloween ribbon I had to decorate the bottom and put my sentiment on the inside.

Hope you are having a good week.

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel and Sarah




No comments: