Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Bat Card

I have made this card for the past several years.  I have seen many different versions of it but here is the basic setup.

 



Supplies:

Paper:  Black, Pumpkin Pie, Shimmering White & More Mustard - SU
Stamps:  any spider web, a sentiment (I used one from Spooky Bingo Bits - SU)
Punches:  Bat, Large Oval, Scallop Oval - SU

Make an A2 size card - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" in black.  The second layer in shimmery white is 4" x 5 1/4".  The third layer in black is 3 1/4" x 4 3/4".  Cut 2 panels of one color at 1 1/2" x 3" and one panel of another color at 1 1/2" x 3".  I carefully placed my panels side by side and stamped my spider web randomly.  Then I adhere them to the CS putting the outside panels first and then placing the center one trying to leave equal distance between them.  I punched three bats out and placed them on the panels and then added my sentiment.  To finish off the card, I used my white gel pen and put a few doodle dots on the card.

The girls are all excited about Halloween and looking forward to treat and trick night. Have a good weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel and Sarah

No comments: