Sunday, November 20, 2022

Jennifer's Congratulations Card

 Hard to believe but Thanksgiving is almost here.  I have been trying to straighten some things out and remembered that I didn't post the card I made for Jennifer.  She is in a new grade and new school and is doing well academically.  She got a great report card for the 1st Semester so I made a cute card to send her.  I'm sure she will like what's inside as well!


I have a few of Colorado Craft Co. stamp sets and dies and used the A Star is Born for this card.  I think these sets are adorable,  I love the mice!!  I used SU's Pool Party and Powder Pink CS for my base.  I put a small wobble on the cute mouse so it spin around and added some gems.  I should have embossed the background but didn't think of it until the front was finished.  Next time!


For my inside sentiment, I used the same stamp set and die!  I love the different sentiments on these sets.  We are in a deep freeze at the moment but it is suppose to warm up in the middle of the week!  At least we are not in Buffalo, NY.  I can't image having all that snow!  UGH!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!



Nancy




4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Love love LOVE this! These storybook stamps are so adorable. I cannot believe I don't own any, but it's too hard to choose. Good job, Jennifer!

Tanza Erlambang said...

congratulation for Jennifer to do excellent academically...

# Have a wonderful thanksgiving to you and yours

Lovely said...

What a cute card!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

bread&salt said...

Jennifer's Congratulations Card looks perfect. I am sure she deserves it. Congrats to Jennifer. Greetings.