Friday, November 11, 2022

Birthday Card

 Well, we went from some beautiful days to a windy, raining nasty day which means I hope to get some craft time.  With all the Halloween festivities, I almost forgot to post this birthday card I made for a friend.  The stamp set I used is called Treat Time that Gina K released a few months ago.  The moment I saw it I knew I wanted it.  My friend loves anything ice cream, so I knew the ice cream cone would be great for making her cards.


For my base card, I used SU's Melon Mambo CS.  I stamped the ice cream cone in Stazon Brown and then colored it using my Zig Markers and Gamsol.  Instead of using the flower stamps that came with this set, I decided to use the Burst of Spring Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I love making these pansies!  The sentiment is from the stamp set.  I am definitely going to use their flowers in the future.  I also added some gem embellishments. 


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's stamp set Happiest of Birthdays.  I'm so glad I found this set on Ebay as it is retired.  I have used it so any times already.  I decorated the bottom with some washi tape I had on hand.  I realized that some of the tape is getting dried out so I had better use it while it is still good!

Thanks for stopping by,



Nancy



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, this is so cute and pretty and I can't believe you made those flowers! They totally look store bought. I love the inside, too. The washi tape is perfect.

Tanza Erlambang said...

your card design is great...
look like commercial and expensive cards sold in bookstores ... beautiful.

# Our place has rained in recent days, and windy too

bread&salt said...

Really good job Dear friend! Its Colors and composition look perfect. Thanks for this art-work.