Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Jennifer's Birthday Card

 Hard to believe but today Jennifer turns 9 years old!  For those who follow me. you know that every year I add another pumpkin on her birthday card to represent the number of years.  She was a preemie and the first time I saw here in the NICU she had this adorable orange cap on since it was Halloween. It was pretty easy the first few years, but as she is getting older I will have to get creative!  


For her card this year, I decided to make a 5"x7" base so I would have more room!  I used some soft pumpkin colored DSP to place on the card and decorated it with some pumpkins from my stash around the number 9 that I die cut with the Large # Framelits set from SU in orange glimmer paper.  The sentiment is from the Cauldron Bubble stamp set from SU.


For the inside sentiment, I used the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set from SU and I decorated it with a cute little cat I had left over from the Cauldron Bubble set.  

It was a busy weekend.  Jennifer had Truck & Treat at her school Friday night and then her friends party on Saturday.  On Sunday we had her family party here in PA and then on Monday they came back again for treat or treat night!  Here are some pictures I thought you might enjoy.


She had her party at a local swimming place with her girl friends.  No boys!! 


Here she is on one of the slides!


The birthday cake!


Mom took a special one in as well!


Here the group is getting ready for her Pinata. 


Jennifer is showing the baby what to do! 


It's goody time!!


He wants to help pickup the goodies!


It's cake time!!


Time to say goodbye! 


Jennifer getting ready for school.  She decided to be a fox this year.  Her tail is hiding in the back!

This picture is Jennifer and her Mom ready to go Trick or Treating.  Jennifer is a fox and Mom is a deer.


Here is a picture with Rachel joining in on the fun!


I should have taken a picture of all the candy they brought back!!  Here is a picture of Rachel and Jennifer before everyone headed home!


Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy





5 comments:

Denise said...

Love, love, love Jennifer's card! So cute. And it looks like a good time was had by all on trick or treat night!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I smiled all the way through this post! What a great birthday party and all the other festivities. Jennifer is growing up before my very eyes. She's so pretty and she looks like a nice girl, too. You can see it in her eyes and smile. Her cards will have to get bigger or the pumpkins smaller! It's a super cute card this year with those happy Jack-o-lanterns and the sparkly 9!

Tanza Erlambang said...

photos show the birthday party is a wonderful party with everyone smiles and happy.....

Happy birthday to Jennifer....

# Pumpkins make card look special... pretty.

Lovely said...

The birthday card us cute! It looks like Jennifer had a wonderful birthday party.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

bread&salt said...

What a lovely, warm and friendly photos. God Blessing.