Monday, December 5, 2022

Halloween Scrapbooks

 I have been very remiss on my scrapbooking, so I decided to make some simple scrapbooks for Jennifer and the baby when I saw how cute the Halloween pictures came out.  I saw this video over at Patty's Stamping.  She made her books 5"x 5" but I made my a little bigger 6"x 6" and added more pages.  I love how she changed up the books for different occasions.  


Here is the cover.  This was a great project to use up some old DSP I had laying around.  I used SU's Large # Framelit Die and the Outline Halloween Die set I used on my Halloween cards.  I also made witches hats for each scrapbook.  They were so popular years ago and I thought they would be perfect for this project.  The extra hat on the cover is from my sticker stash.


Here is my first set of pages.  I cut DSP and adhered over the pages and mounted the pictures and added some more Halloween stickers and journaling.  Here are the rest of the pages.






I was so happy how they turned out.  I made Jennifer's using her school pictures and her birthday party pictures as well.  These came together pretty quick.  I printed these pictures at Walmart's instead of sending them away which made it quicker to get started.  I hope to still do my larger scrapbooking but these will do for now.  I let Jennifer decorate her own pages as well which gets her involved in the process.

Twenty days until Christmas and I am nowhere ready!  Too much going on and too much to do!  We'll see if I get some Christmas cards ready!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, your little book is so much fun and the pages are all super cute! Yes, great way to use up these papers. I did a lot of this in the past, but now have switched to Shutterfly. I still cherish those scrapbooks!

Tanza Erlambang said...

great idea.... photos look so cute...
Happy December

Sakuranko said...

Awww so cute darling

bread&salt said...

2022 Halloween Scrapbooks look great. Photos look so lovely. Great idea and i loved. Thanks for sharing. Happy December Dear friend. Greetings.