Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thanksgiving Cards

 It has been a busy week so far. but I wanted to post my last Thanksgiving cards that I made.  I really enjoyed putting these cards together.  


I used SU's stamp set Gather Together again along with the Woodland embossing folder.  I'm so glad I got this folder as you can use it on so many different types of cards. 


I decided to use different colors for my leaves and cut them out with the matching die. I used SU's stamp set Painted Harvest for my sentiment, and  I added some gemstones and tied some twine on the stems.  These cards came together so quick.  Sometimes I find myself struggling to put everything together, but not with these cards.


For my inside sentiment, I used another Michael's stamp and stamped some pumpkins.  It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only a week away.  Everyone is coming here for the holiday so lots to do.  It is so nice here today but unfortunately bad weather is coming in tomorrow.  My daughter Margaret and her husband have been in Florida for the week, so I hope it clears up before we pick them up on Sunday.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


6 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Hello Nancy, Your Thanksgiving cards are so pretty, I also have that embossing folder. It's a good one. I need a good leaves die. Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving! Stay Safe!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I just love the embossing folder, and it's perfect that you made the leaves different colors. You did much better than me with your Thanksgiving cards this year. These are so pretty!

Tanza Erlambang said...

leaves and their colors combines look like real .... perfect.
love it...

Happy thanksgiving to you and yours

Azka Kamil said...

great your post

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

bread&salt said...

Dear friend! Combination of leaves and their colors look great. Composition looks perfect. Also i love stamped pumpkins alot. Happy Thanksgiving.