Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Jennifer's Birthday Card

 Happy hump day! When I was working this day meant the weekend was almost here!  This post is about the card I made Jennifer for her birthday.  Those that have been following me since she was born on Halloween know that every year I incorporate the number of pumpkins of how old she is on her card.  Every year it gets a little more challenging!  Here is the card I made this year.


I first used a stencil and blended in some colors to make a background.  Then I used a tree stamp and filled the branches with some cute little pumpkin stickers I had on hand and put the number 8 on the trunk.  For the sentiment and decorations I used some peel offs.  


For the inside sentiment, I used one of my favorite Halloween stamps and some more stickers!  I just loved how it turned out!  It was a busy weekend.  Here is a picture of Jennifer coming home from her Halloween Party at school. She was a witch this year.


We had her family birthday party Sunday at our house.  I had to get a picture as everyone was together which doesn't always happen!


Jennifer is quite the baby hog!  She wants to hold the baby all the time! 

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

I entered this post at the - Two Bats Halloween Challenge



8 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute, Love how incorporate the pumpkins for her age. Would be a fun challenge to come up with new idea's. Something she will always remember and cherish. Looking forward to the weekend too. I have to go to see the Dr. tomorrow though. They are always so fun aren't they? NOT
Hope you and I both have a long nice weekend!

Denise said...

Maybe a slimline for next years card! Room for more pumpkins! That little witch is adorable and love that family photo. Memories for sure.

Diane said...

Love your cute cute card, great pictures too!! Thank you for joining ur challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

OH what a clever idea (your cards are going to have to get bigger as time goes by lol ... or really small pumpkins.) Still a very cute/clever idea! This is a fabulous card and LOVED the photos! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Tanza Erlambang said...

Happy birthday to Jennifer...

Look at the last photo (at the bottom), she is a very big sister now....

# Have a wonderful day to you and yours

Leslie Miller said...

What a super cute idea for Jennifer's card this year! I love the pumpkin tree. The stickers sure helped make it easier. Love that they're all sparkly. The corners are pretty, too! Jennifer makes a very lovely witch! What a great picture of her. Wonderful pic of the whole family, too. You have to grab that opportunity when it presents itself! I'm so glad you shared your card with us at Two Old Bats!

Abdel said...

Beautiful photos! I love your cute card thanks for sharing :)

Abdel | Infinitely Posh.

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous card and such a clever idea to incorporate the number of pumpkins. Creative Blessings, Tracy x