Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Heartfelt Creations Birthday Card

 In the midst of making some Thanksgiving cards, I made this card for my friend's birthday.  I used some of my Heartfelt Creations dies - Elegant Pocket, Diamond Basic and Lacy Diamond.  Their dies never cease to amaze me.  The base card was also made from one of them as well.  


I was so happy with how this card turned out.  I used the Tweet Cherry Blossoms stamp set and dies for my flowers.  This is one of my favorite sets from Heartfelt.  

We had a busy weekend.  Jennifer went rock climbing.  I get dizzy just looking up but she absolutely loved it!  I don't know how high it is but she went right to the top!


Saturday was our 56th Wedding Anniversary.  Ask me where the time has gone!  I feel like it was just yesterday that we got married.  We all went out to dinner and had a great time.  My daughter posted these pictures on Facebook.


Looking at them we wondered who are those people!  Jennifer was looking at our wedding album and said - Nanny you and Poppy look so skinny!!  Out off the mouths of babes! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

6 comments:

bread&salt said...

Dear friend! "birthday card" is beautiful and Elegant. Happy birthday to your friend. Happy wedding anniversary to you Dear friend! I wholy agree with you "true lover never ends"

Tanza Erlambang said...

aww... Jennifer an climb to reach on the top... well done.

Happy birthday and wedding day to your friends.

# Have a wonderful day

Denise said...

I'm the happy recipient of your beautiful card. And you know I love it. Absolutely gorgeous in person. Jennifer is so fearless. I get goosebumps looking at that photo! Happy Anniversary!!

Leslie Miller said...

I've said it before, but you are so good with the Heartfelt stamps and dies! This is gorgeous and your friend must have been awed by it! Jennifer looks like she was having a great time rock climbing. We have nothing like that in this town and kids really need a diversion like this. We don't even have a skating rink anymore. Lastly, I must say your wedding photos are so beautiful and what a truly lovely couple you were then as well as now. We do change so much over the years, but the love is still there. Jennifer made me laugh!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so beautiful Nancy. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. Loved seeing the pictures. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Mica said...

that card looks beautiful and congratulations on your wedding anniversary! the photos are so nice :)

Hope that you had a great weekend :) We made the most of the warm sunny days after a rainy week :)

Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide