Sunday, September 20, 2020

Tender Moments Card

 Here is another card that I just finished to send to Jennifer this week!  We were over to see her yesterday and had a great time.  I always like to send her a card when I don't see her on the weekend.  I made this card from the Tender Moments Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I purchased this collection as I have plans to use it to make an album of Jennifer's baby pictures, but the little creatures are so adorable I decided to use my favorite one on this card - the elephant!  My base card was made in their Deluxe White Flower Shaping paper layered with some DSP paper I had in my stash.  There are three dies cut out in white layered together.  


I used their Decorative Frame dies for this card and for the sentiments I used SU's Harvest Hellos and Beautiful Day.  I also used some left over pansies I had in my stash and the leaves were made with Heartfelt Creation's Leafy Accents stamp and die.  

Here is a picture of the inside sentiment.


Jennifer took these pretty pictures of a Monarch butterfly in her yard.  We used to have a lot of these but this is the first one I saw this year.




Jennifer and Jeannie went to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday to get a pumpkin for Halloween.  This first picture is Jennifer firing apples at an old truck.  She was pretty good at it.


Here is Jennifer in the corn field.


And the last picture is Jennifer with her Mom.  They had a great time!


It is suppose to warm up some this week which is fine with me.  We still have some plants to bring inside.  I'm sure the first frost will be here soon!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




4 comments:

Denise said...

What an adorable card! So cute!

Tanza Erlambang said...

cute little elephant in the card...

Jennifer poses between corn trees remind me to one of Hollywood films, but I am forget the tittle... the kids hiding between corn trees to avoid strong wind...

nice photo of Jennifer.

Leslie Miller said...

I know Jennifer just loves receiving these cards from you. This one is so sweet and pretty, really a delight for a little girl. Looks like fun at the pumpkin patch. That was always a great way to spend the day when my son was younger. As an adult, a girlfriend and I still enjoyed spending the day there. It's been quite a few years since we did that though. Enjoy your fall weather!

dellgirl said...

Needless to say, your Tender Moments Card for Jennifer is beautiful. I LOVE it! She and her mommy look so cute, glad they had a fun time. Thank you for sharing this inspiration. Wishing you a great weekend, my friend! Stay Safe!