Sunday, September 6, 2020

Caterpillar Card for Jennifer

 Well, it has been a quiet few days - Jennifer started school 1/2 days on Wed.  Since she has been out of school due to Covid-19, every morning she would facetime me and we would discuss the upcoming days events and then before she goes to bed she would call again.  I definitely miss those morning calls!  But she was so happy to be back at school!  She doesn't have any kids near her to play with so it has been awhile since she saw her friends.  She started 2nd Grade believe it or not!  They have 2 in school classes and 1 remote learning class.  Once you sign up for a class it has to be for the whole year.  You cannot change.  There is no pre/after care either.  My daughter is suppose to go back to her work the beginning of the year, so she needed to sign her up for in school.  They do not make it easy today especially if you are a single parent.  I am hoping that the world is going to settle back down again.  

I really didn't have any back to school stamps but I decided to send Jennifer this adorable caterpillar!  I think it is so cute.


It is from Inky Antics Honey Pop Collection.  They have a lot of other stamps for various occasions. I used my Spellbinders dies for my scalloped square and SU's Stitched Shapes Framelits dies for the sentiment.  I used some of my Peel Offs  star stripes as well.  I love how the POP works!


 The caterpillar has an apple POP!  Isn't it cute!  I decided to put the apple on the envelope as well.

Someone else is missing Jennifer too!  As soon as Jennifer goes off to school, Daisy gets real quiet and waits for her to come home!  She has that look on her face - well, where is she and when is she coming home?


Hope everyone is enjoying this last weekend of the summer. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy






2 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

Mr Eyeglasses (caterpillar) looks so cute...and little bit funny .... make me smile....

Yes, hope, Virus disappears soon..... and Jennifer goes well during this pandemic.....

Stay safe, healthy and virus free.

Leslie Miller said...

This is the perfect back to school card with the bookworm and apple. Love the pop up apple inside. It's a whole new world out there. Same here with half days or online. Poor little girls next door are all sick and missing the first day. I feel sorry for Jessie as she knows when her little girl leaves she'll be gone for a while and she doesn't understand. Maybe she'll get used to it.